We Are Still Here For You
While our offices are currently closed, AWP staff is working and available to provide the following assistance via, phone, e-mail, video and text, Monday – Friday from 9am till 4:30pm:
- Develop individual construction / trade related career pathways
- Interview skills training: Do you have an apprenticeship interview coming up?
- Assistance applying to an apprenticeship program or construction / trade related job
- Education on Apprenticeship (what is apprenticeship, how to get started, the requirements, when to apply, etc.)
- Help filling out AWP’s online training applications (for those unable to apply online)
AWP program specific contact list:
Anchorage Construction Academy: Tiffany (907) 569-4704 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mat-Su Construction Academy: Mark (907) 569-4734 | email@example.com
Fairbanks Construction Academy: Jessica (907) 457-2597 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Helmets to Hardhats Statewide: Keri (907) 569-4729 | email@example.com
Women in the Trades Statewide: Joanna (907) 569-4727 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Helpful links:
FREE CONSTRUCTION TRAINING
There are many ways AWP can help you connect to training, education, apprenticeship, and careers in Alaska’s construction industry.
AWP can help you connect to training, education, apprenticeship, and careers in Alaska’s construction industry. Alaska Works Partnerships puts Alaskans in Alaska jobs first. Together we’re building Alaska one community at a time. AWP delivers services in partnership with Alaska’s Building Trades, the Alaska Department of Labor & Workforce Development, the U.S. Department of Labor, Nine Star Education & Employment Services, and others. We also team with employers, communities, and regional organizations on targeted projects. We find motivated applicants, provide the best training, and guide participants toward trade career opportunities.